Payment Details For Egyptians:
The participants themselves must pay all banking charges (Approximately 3 – 5% according to the bank status). BioNat should receive the net amount of the participant’s grand total. Please ensure that the participant’s name, address and BioNat name, as well as the payment type (early bird, middle or late registration fees), are stated on all payment and transfer documents
- Post-Office transaction:
- Mobile and bank transactions:
Vodafone cash: 01069725069
Please send a scan of your bank transfer to the Conference Secretariat from same phone number used for transaction.
- Western Union:
- Bank transactions:
- PayPal Payment :
You should have an account on PayPal
Please send a scan of your bank transfer to the Conference Secretariat at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details:
- You may just send us an E-Mail to email@example.com
Registration cancelation Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
|Cancellation Date||Refund Rate|
Prior to 30 April 2023
1 May 2023– 30 June 2023
1 July 2023 –31 August 2023
1 Sept 2021 onward
- Only one payment method can be used for participation in the conference or workshop.
- Both the conference and the workshops are financially and organizationally independent of each other.
- To get the abstract included in BioNat-VII’s abstract book, please pay the registration fees.
- Attendants (without abstract) do not need acceptance letters.
- No payment required before the abstract’s acceptance (payment starts after acceptance).
- The Registration fees do not include money transfer fees and bank charges – So, please add them when making transactions (otherwise we will send you an additional Invoice for transaction costs).
- Registration fees are determined by the date of payment, NOT the date of filling out and submitting the Registration Form. Also, the fees are determined according to which category you registered.
- The registration fee with an electronic poster (E-poster) does not include attendance at the Conference events.
- For accurate information on fees, please visit Registration fees.
- An invitation letter will be issued upon payment the fees for formalities and Entry Visa requirements.