Call for sessions :
We invite proposals for Sessions, Workshops, or Minisymposia:
- Each Session should consist of at least 4 paper presentations. For that session, the organizer or his team can present 2 papers at most.
- Each Workshop or Minisymposium should consist of at least 8 paper presentations. For that workshop or mini-symposium, the organizer or his team can present 5 papers at most.
- The Session, Workshop, or Minisymposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- The Session organizers will be granted free registration for the BioNat-7 (if in their Symposium there are at least 8 registrations (1 Session’s Organizer), 15 registrations (2 Session’s Organizers), etc).
- The Workshop or Minisymposium organizers will be granted free registration and a part of the accommodation expenses covered (if in their Symposium there are at least 15 registrations (1 Symposium’s Organizer), 22 registrations (2 Symposium’s Organizers), etc).
- Papers accepted for Sessions, Workshops, or Minisymposia will be published in the abstract book of BioNat-5.
- Following the end of the Conference, the papers presented at the Sessions, Workshops, or Minisymposia will be considered for publication in the appropriate journals.
Submission of Proposals :
Proposals to organize Sessions, Workshops, or Minisymposia should include the following information:
1- The title of the Session/Workshop
2- The name, affiliation, mailing address, and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
3- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
4- A short description of the means of advertisement for the Session
The deadline for proposal submission is Feb. 1, 2021. Please send your proposal to: email@example.com