Welcome to the official website for the 4th Euro-Mediterranean Conference of Natural Products and Drug Discovery (BioNat-IV): Back to Mother Nature organized by the Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS). The conference will take place on 12 -14 February 2015 in Sharm El-Shiekh, Egypt.
The purpose of the BioNat conference is to promote discussion and interaction among academics, researchers and professionals in all fields releated to Plant, Marine and Micobial Natural Products such as metabolic networks, vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, anti-nutrients, toxins, products of plant-associated microorganisms and bioactive proteins.
Attention is also devoted to the herbal medicine, plant-derived drugs, phytopharmaceuticals, synthetic drugs, ethno-pharmacology, biodiversity as well as legislations and research strategies.
Planned open panel discussions and break-out sessions on key thematic areas are sure to energize the participants in defining the drug discovery and development landscape. Several eminent scientists are expected to attend; this will surely contribute in advancing the recent scientific knowledge.
In line with previous events, the BioNat 2015 will highlight the recent findings and visions about Plant, Microbial and Marine Natural Products and Drug Discovery.
1. Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery
3. Cardiovascular Drug Discovery
CNS Drug Discovery5.
6. Diabetes and Obesity Drug Discovery
7. Drug Delivery and Targeting
8. Legislations, Regulations and Standardizations
Protein and Peptide Sciences11.
Reasons to attend
· Obtain a global roundup capabilities and opportunities of pharmaceutical research, Natural Products and Drug Discovery
· Exchange ideas and expand your network with leading professionals in the field as well as and decision makers.
· BioNat-IV brings together top international scientists and clinicians presenting cutting-edge discoveries, research and new therapeutic drugs.
· The conference aims to span the interdisciplinary fields of natural products and drug discovery and to highlight the burgeoning fields of alternative medicine - and the major advances from "bench to bedside" research and practice.
· Round table discussions open to all attendees will engage networking and discussion.
· The conference will feature an extensive exhibition and poster session.
As long as, you are willing to join us, please mark BioNat-IV 2015 in your calendar.