Welcome to the official website for The 4th Euro-Mediterranean conference of Natural Products and Drug Discovery (BioNat-IV): Back to Mother Nature organized by the Euro-Mediterranean Association of Life Sciences (EMALS). The conference will take place on 3-7 March 2015 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
The purpose of the BioNat conference is to promote discussion and interaction among academics, researchers and professionals in the field of natural products (metabolic networks, vitamins, carotenoids, flavonoids, anti-nutrients, toxins, products of plant-associated microorganisms and bioactive proteins. Attention is also devoted to the herbal medicine, plant-derived drugs, phytopharmaceuticals, synthetic drugs, ethno-pharmacology, biodiversity as well as legislations and research strategies. Ultimately, this conference will overcome the challenges of drug delivery in a completely new way. BioNat hopes to help delegates convert this expensive, challenging and inefficient process into a more accessible and affordable one.
Planned open panel discussions and beak out sessions on key thematic areas are sure to energize the participants in defining the drug discovery and development and landscape. Several eminent scientists are expecting to attend; this will surely contribute in advancing the recent scientific knowledge.
Beside our normal scientific events, attendees will have access to a variety of activities covering a large range of interests. We encourage attendees to come early or stay late, immersing their selves in the site-seeing venues offered by the city of Sharm El-Sheikh. The city of peace is one of the world's most livable cities - the undisputed events, sport and food capital in the country. Being on the red Sea, it provides some of the most stunning underwater scenery and warm water making this an ideal place to dive.
Who will you meet?
· Project Leader R&D
· Senior Researcher
· PhD Student
· Research Scientist
· Technical Manager
· Head of Department
· Group Leader
· Post-Doc Researcher
Reasons to Attend
· Obtain a global roundup capabilities and opportunities of pharmaceutical research, nature product and drug discovery.
· Exchange ideas and best practices with one of the largest gatherings of analytics professionals in the field as well as and decision makers.
· BioNat-IV brings together top international scientists and clinicians presenting cutting-edge discoveries research and new therapeutic drugs.
· The conference aims to span the interdisciplinary fields of nature products and drug discovery and to highlight to the burgeoning fields of alternative medicine – and the major advances from "bench to bedside" research and practice.
· Round table discussions open to all attendees will engage networking and discussion.
· The conference will feature an extensive exhibition and poster session.
· As attendee, you will meet people and share your experience, product and/or service multiple times throughout the show.