Submit your abstract
The Abstract submitted to BioNat-IV should meet the following criteria:
· Please note that no one author may submit and present more than two abstracts.
· The title of the presentation and the list of authors that you submit are final, and may not be changed.
· The abstract that you submit will be considered to be your final abstract that will be printed in the abstract book.
· The Authors names should First Name, Middle Name initials thenLast Name (Example: Ashraf A. Khalil).
· The submitting author will automatically considered is the presenting author, who should be listed first.
· The abstract title must not longer than 25 words. The abstract should not exceed 250 words, including any essential references.
· Title and author’s name(s), should be in bold, Times new roman, font size 12 pt.
· Include the completeaffiliation address (Italics) for every author and corresponding author’s email.
· Abstract itself text should be in Times new roman font size 12 pt, single line spacing.
· The abstract format should include 4 keywords at least.
· For sample template, please Click Here.
As long as, you are willing to join us, please mark BioNat-IV 2015 in your calendar